- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
Monthly Archives: May 2018
Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in Multiple Sclerosis – effective 1st, 2nd and 3rd line treatment
During EBMT 2018 there were pivotal data presented that show that multiple sclerosis can be effectively treated with hematopoietic stem cell transplantation – and HSCT is effective as 1st, 2nd and 3rd line treatment. The most crucial data comes from … Continue reading