- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.
Monthly Archives: September 2017
I have prepared (in polish) new presentation on news and progress in clinical use of cord blood. Time will tell what it will be used to – I am sure that there are some properties that are hard to replicate … Continue reading
This is the moment which is important – the CART cells are finally acknowledged by FDA – which means that they can be used as treatment. The price – still too high for them to be used widely – hopefully … Continue reading