- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
Monthly Archives: October 2016
The Polish TV reporter Aneta Gracjana Mierzwa has just made a short document on donor and recipient of bone marrow transplantation. Recently Polish health ministry announced official statement and interpretation of current law that forbids donor and recipient relations. However, you … Continue reading
Preventing central line infections – lecture at EBMT Nurses Group International Study Day Gothenburg/Sweden
Today I had a pleasure to have a lecture on practices aiming at reduction of central line infections in HSCT patient – including the topic of family participation. The lecture as always is avaliabale on line: download
The new, refreshed oncology seminar for English Division Students can be downloaded here.
In a recent paper in NEJM (http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1505643#t=article) you can find quite interesting animation of von Willebrand factor action in physiology and in disease: The movie can be seen here: http://www.nejm.org/action/showMediaPlayer?doi=10.1056%2FNEJMoa1505643&aid=NEJMoa1505643_attach_1&area=
I have just had my presentation on bone marrow transplantation for students. It includes some new things compared to the presentation from last year. The presentation is available to download here.