- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.
Monthly Archives: September 2016
I was very happy to be invited to Bioinnovation Summit in Gdańs (http://www.bioinnovation.pl/) where I talked about the stem cells. The presentation can be downloaded here. Advertisements
The new trial in Spain – probably one of the many. Basing on the success of the “Berlin patient” – a man infected with HIV who got bone marrow transplantation without CCR5 receptor and got cured of HIV – there … Continue reading
I have just prepared short presentation on news in cord blood transplantation. There are some developments I find very exciting. The presentation can be downloaded here:2016 Namnażanie krwi pępowinowej