- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.
Monthly Archives: March 2016
I wanted to write about this for a long time. There is a very important finding in study of CLL patients who underwent FCR treatment. In a subset of patients cure can be achieved – patients with mutated IGHV-M have … Continue reading
I had a pleasure to have a short talk about my life experiences as a doctor for students. To my surprise the other lecturer was my former teacher at medical university prof Marianna Bąk. It was her who with her … Continue reading
The ASH 2015 is over. For those who could not attend MEDSCAPE has prepared very nice review of the new trial results that were presented on that conference. http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/849707?src=mkmcmr_driv_invit_mscpedu For me the most important trial results were CAR-T cells used … Continue reading