There is a very interesting review published in the new Bone Marrow Transplantation which shows that frozen Cord Blood can be effectively expanded before the HSCT. This leads to 30-258 fold expansion of CD34+ hematopoietic stem cells and allows transplantation with similar engraftment time as autologous HSCT. Great news for all people banking cord blood. You can read more here http://www.nature.com/bmt/journal/v51/n1/full/bmt2015196a.html
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
- Patient Problem Based Learning – new approach to medical classes