- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Amazing results in patients with Multiple Myeloma. There was an amazing response presented in patients with this disease treated with modified lymphocytes. You can read it here. I think this is the future that will bring hope for cure of … Continue reading
If you have not visited choosingwisely.com there are some new recomendations for hematologists. There is even a movie. Choosing Wisely Recommendations for Hematologists Don’t image for suspected pulmonary embolism (PE) without moderate or high pretest probability of PE (from … Continue reading
The movie about the bone marrow harvest has been edited and includes simple subtitles in English. Recently I had a lecture on this topic at the conference organized by KCBTiK and Poltransplant. The lecture is about different safety measures that … Continue reading
There is a new lecture in Polish which I had at the conference organized by KCBTiK and Poltransplant. In this lecture all essential data about donor qualification is provided. The lecture can be downloaded here. Some facts about tatoos, HIV, thyroid … Continue reading
There is a new lecture in Polish which I had at the conference organized by KCBTiK and Poltransplant. In this lecture all essential data about JACIE is provided. The lecture can be downloaded here.
Bardzo ciekawy tekst psycholog Aleksandry Urbaszek o “złych” emocjach. Cały tekst tutaj.