- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
Monthly Archives: August 2015
An interesting interview has been published on Medscape (http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/849081?nlid=86464_485&src=wnl_edit_medp_honc&uac=147469ST&spon=7&impID=789946&faf=1) There has been an interesting study showing that early supportive care instead of chemotherapy in not operable lung cancers might prolong survival. The study has shown that in addition to that … Continue reading