- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
Monthly Archives: May 2015
This is interesting. There is a new study – you can read more here showing that frequent ejaculation reduces prostate cancer risk in men. “risk for prostate cancer was 20% lower in men who ejaculated at least 21 times a month … Continue reading
Kolejna nagroda dla studentek z koła naukowego. Tym razem na konferencji w Katowicach za projekt badający nastawienie chorych na stwardnienie rozsiane do różnych metod leczniczych. Dziewczyny pracowały przez około rok nad tym projektem. Teraz czas na publikację wyników.
Is it unethical for neurologists not to offer patients with multiple sclerosis chemotherapy with autologous stem cell support?
Quite interesting opinion on HSCT in MS can be found here Is it ethical not to inform patients about possibility of HSCT in MS? I think if the doctors know the data of the trials and publications they will talk … Continue reading
Another congress of Students’ Scientific Association of Medical University of Warsaw. This was a year of Aleksandra Nowakowska who got the prize in the Hematology and Oncology. It is another project done in our department. As one of the judges … Continue reading