I have been very busy lately finalizing three publications on transplantations in autoimmune diseases. One is already accepted for publication in Acta Diabetologica, second was send to Annals of Transplantation and third is written and awaits the corrections by other authors. The third one is summarizing the experience with HSCT in new onset type 1 diabetes at our center. Once it is published my habilitation work will be ready! Once they are published I will post the results on the blog.
- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.