I have been very busy lately finalizing three publications on transplantations in autoimmune diseases. One is already accepted for publication in Acta Diabetologica, second was send to Annals of Transplantation and third is written and awaits the corrections by other authors. The third one is summarizing the experience with HSCT in new onset type 1 diabetes at our center. Once it is published my habilitation work will be ready! Once they are published I will post the results on the blog.
- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients