- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.
Monthly Archives: February 2015
ASTIMS results have finally been published. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25672923 High dose chemotherapy followed by autologous HSCT is more effective than mitoxantrone in MS. The study was the first one in Europe trying to answer if the HSCT could be more effective than standard … Continue reading
An interesting article here
I have been very busy lately finalizing three publications on transplantations in autoimmune diseases. One is already accepted for publication in Acta Diabetologica, second was send to Annals of Transplantation and third is written and awaits the corrections by other … Continue reading