A new study on autologous HSCT in MS appeared – the data shows excellent results at 3 years post treatment. The maximum follow up for active RRMS patients is over 66 months and around 90% of patients will not have EDSS progression – patients that had active MS prior to AHSCT and had relapsed on two previous therapies.
- Patient Problem Based Learning – new approach to medical classes
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in Multiple Sclerosis – effective 1st, 2nd and 3rd line treatment
- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.