A new study on autologous HSCT in MS appeared – the data shows excellent results at 3 years post treatment. The maximum follow up for active RRMS patients is over 66 months and around 90% of patients will not have EDSS progression – patients that had active MS prior to AHSCT and had relapsed on two previous therapies.
- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.