A new study on autologous HSCT in MS appeared – the data shows excellent results at 3 years post treatment. The maximum follow up for active RRMS patients is over 66 months and around 90% of patients will not have EDSS progression – patients that had active MS prior to AHSCT and had relapsed on two previous therapies.
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
- Patient Problem Based Learning – new approach to medical classes