- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.
Monthly Archives: December 2014
A new study on autologous HSCT in MS appeared – the data shows excellent results at 3 years post treatment. The maximum follow up for active RRMS patients is over 66 months and around 90% of patients will not have … Continue reading
It has been extremely interesting year. First half of the year I worked on the ward with patients – and was doing the bone marrow transplantations again. I have treated at least two very hard patients – which turned out … Continue reading