- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
Monthly Archives: December 2014
A new study on autologous HSCT in MS appeared – the data shows excellent results at 3 years post treatment. The maximum follow up for active RRMS patients is over 66 months and around 90% of patients will not have … Continue reading
It has been extremely interesting year. First half of the year I worked on the ward with patients – and was doing the bone marrow transplantations again. I have treated at least two very hard patients – which turned out … Continue reading