There is a new study showing that the use of mobile phones increases the risk of brain tumors. The results of this study have be viewed with a caution in a broader context of other studies showing that there was no risk of brain tumors among the phone users. I find it quite interesting.
- Patient Problem Based Learning – new approach to medical classes
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in Multiple Sclerosis – effective 1st, 2nd and 3rd line treatment
- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.