There is a new study showing that the use of mobile phones increases the risk of brain tumors. The results of this study have be viewed with a caution in a broader context of other studies showing that there was no risk of brain tumors among the phone users. I find it quite interesting.
- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients