Quite interesting paper. Summary: two doses of cyclophosphamide after HSCT lower occurence of GvHD when compared to standard immunosuppression. Somehow – not unexpected. Given how cyclophosphamide works in haploidentical HSCT and autoimmunediseaes. I just wonder can we do the same in organ transplants.
- Patient Problem Based Learning – new approach to medical classes
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in Multiple Sclerosis – effective 1st, 2nd and 3rd line treatment
- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.