Quite interesting paper. Summary: two doses of cyclophosphamide after HSCT lower occurence of GvHD when compared to standard immunosuppression. Somehow – not unexpected. Given how cyclophosphamide works in haploidentical HSCT and autoimmunediseaes. I just wonder can we do the same in organ transplants.
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
- Patient Problem Based Learning – new approach to medical classes