It is hard to believe but this is already 4 years of blogging. After 6 weeks of training I am finally leaving US and heading home. I did meet some interesting people and refocused on what to do when I return to Poland. I did say farewell to the Facebook – instead of being tool it became the complete waste of time, diverting me from other more important things in life. Now, I am free again and will have more time – to focus, to write, to do interesting things in life. It is already one week and I can see how much more time I have. The new academic year starts and I am ready to roll. Thank you for visiting this site and hope to see you in future
- Patient Problem Based Learning – new approach to medical classes
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in Multiple Sclerosis – effective 1st, 2nd and 3rd line treatment
- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.