- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.
Monthly Archives: June 2014
What it takes to be the best. http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2004/12/06/041206fa_fact?printable=true¤tPage=all I am slowly strating to think about the Boston trip. Whom should I meet there. I am looking forward to meeting Atul Gawande. Advertisements
Very interesting data coming from the studies in breast cancer. Patients receiving Zoladex with chemotherapy are more likely to have menstruation after chemotherapy and also more likely to have children after the treatment. http://www.medpagetoday.com/HematologyOncology/BreastCancer/46073 http://www.doz.pl/leki/p2900-Zoladex