- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Novel therapies of hematologic malignancies with engineered T cells – http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/817453?nlid=41723_485&src=wnl_edit_medp_honc&spon=7#1 I wrote about this few years ago, but there is more and more data coming which support this treatment.
Thanks to Christina: http://www.scmhematologia.org/Documentos/Facultad/COMO%20INTERPRETO%20UN%20HEMOGRAMA%20EN%20ADULTO-MAYO-2005.pdf Enjoy, E.
There is a quite interesting publication in Blood considering the practices that should be stopped or limited in hematology Here are the recommendations: 1. Don’t transfuse more than the minimum number of red blood cell (RBC) units necessary to relieve symptoms … Continue reading