- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Novel therapies of hematologic malignancies with engineered T cells – http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/817453?nlid=41723_485&src=wnl_edit_medp_honc&spon=7#1 I wrote about this few years ago, but there is more and more data coming which support this treatment. Advertisements
Thanks to Christina: http://www.scmhematologia.org/Documentos/Facultad/COMO%20INTERPRETO%20UN%20HEMOGRAMA%20EN%20ADULTO-MAYO-2005.pdf Enjoy, E.
There is a quite interesting publication in Blood considering the practices that should be stopped or limited in hematology Here are the recommendations: 1. Don’t transfuse more than the minimum number of red blood cell (RBC) units necessary to relieve symptoms … Continue reading