- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
Monthly Archives: September 2013
The new academic year is coming closer and before we start there is an interesting article in NYT. Very recommended reading for anyone connected to medicine. http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/09/18/medicines-search-for-meaning/ http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/02/who-will-heal-the-doctors/
source: http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film3/blu-ray_reviews53/nausicaa_valley_wind_blu-ray_/large/large_nausicaa_valley_wind_blu-ray_4.jpg “Since I entered this world (of animation) after being influenced by many works of children’s literature, fundamentally, I felt that what had to be at the base of our work was transmitting to children that this is … Continue reading