- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
Monthly Archives: March 2013
I find this extremely interesting – treating leukemia with modified cells – are we coming closer to the “magic bullet”? What lab will do this in Poland? Gene therapy cures leukemia in 8 days
Very interesting paper can be found here. I am always very impressed on such projects. They require almost 100% from all doctors, nurses and other people working at hospital. Could they be organized in a Polish hospital?
Many times I hear the question – what about banking our childs cord blood. Here you can find interesting paper on this topic. One quote: “Thus, of more than 355,000 CBU stored in these large 2 banks, 77 CBUs … Continue reading
I am not a fan of private cord blood banking. However there are some new interesting things happening: First, autologous cord blood can be used with sucess in aplastic anemia: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23106334 Second, the concept of hybrid banking – auto/allo cord … Continue reading