- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Yesterday we met with Marcin to talk about the logo for the ODS. It is amazing where a good brainstorming might take you. We found a gesture, we found mission and we are closer to defining the logo. After a … Continue reading
Blinatumomab shows excellent efficiecy in relapsed ALL. The results of treatment with this drug are far better than transplantation. Now there is a new clinical trial with this drug. A great hope for many patients with relapsed ALL http://bloodjournal.hematologylibrary.org/content/120/26/5185.full … Continue reading