- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Yesterday we met with Marcin to talk about the logo for the ODS. It is amazing where a good brainstorming might take you. We found a gesture, we found mission and we are closer to defining the logo. After a … Continue reading
Blinatumomab shows excellent efficiecy in relapsed ALL. The results of treatment with this drug are far better than transplantation. Now there is a new clinical trial with this drug. A great hope for many patients with relapsed ALL http://bloodjournal.hematologylibrary.org/content/120/26/5185.full … Continue reading