- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Yes I do meditate sometimes. Even in the relatively harsh emotional time of my life the meditation helps in recovering the strenght and empathy. Here some more about cancer, doctors, patients and meditation. http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/26/aiding-the-doctor-who-feels-cancers-toll/?src=rechp Advertisements
http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2012/11/breakthrough-nanoparticle-halts-multiple-sclerosis.html?elq=e0a7ebdd6894410e9a3430873475cfc3 http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/774575?src=mpnews&spon=7 http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/774013?src=mp&spon=7
Quite interesting. Why the abstracts can be misleading. http://www.medscape.com/medline/abstract/22649130
In summer I have been asked to participate in the competition organized by one of the polish medical publishers to select “Medical Super talents” – doctors under 40 years of age that show excellency in some medical fields. I send … Continue reading