- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
Monthly Archives: March 2012
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2012/03/patient_satisfaction_versus_quality.php I have to read this post. The results of the quoted study are so true – patient satisfaction has not much to do with quality of care measured as positive outcome of treatment.
http://www.ted.com/talks/myshkin_ingawale_a_blood_test_without_bleeding.html I waited for it and now it is there. How I can get my hands on one of them?
Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation as a treatment of multiple sclerosis Rationale to do the transplantation: Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease. Neuronal damage is cause by two processes which actually overlap – inflammation and degeneration. Immunoablation (destruction of the malfunctioning … Continue reading
I watched this hilarious talk and it reminded me of a group of students I had few years ago. We had lunch together, which was nice as it allowed us to talk more. One of the students used to work in … Continue reading
“Whatever I ended being good at, (it came because) I strived to be worthy of the second chance I was given.” Andrew Stanton
The new decision in USA – the bone marrow donors can be paid. This is very exceptional – so far bone marrow donation was regarded as organ donation and donors did not receive money compensation for it. Now it will … Continue reading