- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Quite interesting paper on white coat – will it become history? You can find it on page 28 here
Very interesting talk on doctors’ misteakes by Brian Goldman. You can find it here. It is human to make mistakes. Do I remember my mistakes? Yes I do.
Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation as a treatment of early diabetes type 1. Rationale to do the transplantation: Diabetes is autoimmune process. Immunoablation (destruction of the malfunctioning immune system) and autotransplantation of hematopoietic stem cells may destroy ‘bad’ cells that destroy … Continue reading