- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Quite interesting paper on white coat – will it become history? You can find it on page 28 here Advertisements
Very interesting talk on doctors’ misteakes by Brian Goldman. You can find it here. It is human to make mistakes. Do I remember my mistakes? Yes I do.
Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation as a treatment of early diabetes type 1. Rationale to do the transplantation: Diabetes is autoimmune process. Immunoablation (destruction of the malfunctioning immune system) and autotransplantation of hematopoietic stem cells may destroy ‘bad’ cells that destroy … Continue reading