As some of you know I used to be a photographer. Still there are moments which move me enough to photograph. In my work with camera I am inspired my impressionism. I like those moments when inner peace is reached and eye realizes the space in reality which is rich of light and simplicity, and camera just does the pictures. Sometimes this process takes one shot, sometimes it takes 250. I catch the object, catch the impression, and try to follow it. More can be found here.
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
- Patient Problem Based Learning – new approach to medical classes