As some of you know I used to be a photographer. Still there are moments which move me enough to photograph. In my work with camera I am inspired my impressionism. I like those moments when inner peace is reached and eye realizes the space in reality which is rich of light and simplicity, and camera just does the pictures. Sometimes this process takes one shot, sometimes it takes 250. I catch the object, catch the impression, and try to follow it. More can be found here.
- Patient Problem Based Learning – new approach to medical classes
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in Multiple Sclerosis – effective 1st, 2nd and 3rd line treatment
- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.