- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.
Monthly Archives: December 2011
I always dreamed of molecules that revert cancer phenotype to normal. Another small molecule with this promise. Interesting http://www.ted.com/talks/jay_bradner_open_source_cancer_research.html http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21814200 Advertisements
As some of you know I used to be a photographer. Still there are moments which move me enough to photograph. In my work with camera I am inspired my impressionism. I like those moments when inner peace is reached and eye … Continue reading
The most amazing book I have ever read? “I am that” Dialogues of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj written down by Maurice Frydman. It took 9 months to read it – the splendid speed of 2 pages a day. Is it so … Continue reading
Nice talk by Barry Schwartz about choice with some nice references to medicine