- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The world has produced many great scientist. To honour their work Anti Nobel Prize was introduced in 1991. When I was a student I loved it. Since then many, many contributions were added to the list. Some of my favourites … Continue reading
This is Hemosurf. It is very simple and excellent source to learn the cells of blood and marrow. There are different versions online – but this one is free and contains all learning modules. Have fun. You will find Hemosurf … Continue reading
An interesting book I have just ordered: YOUR MEDICAL MIND How to Decide What Is Right for You By Jerome Groopman and Pamela Hartzband You can find short article about it As great as: How doctors think by the same … Continue reading
The first year of the blogging went away. 50 posts and over 6000 visits. I thought long about what to write, and finally decided to write about the people that had the highest influence on me in the last year, … Continue reading