I am very fascinated by this. One of my most liked trees that seems to be one of the most delicate trembling by the slightest wind is one that can achieve unmet longlivelity. 80 000 years – that sounds amazing. And has formed one of the largest organisms on Earth. I would truly like to visit that forest. To discover this read this link
- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients