I am very fascinated by this. One of my most liked trees that seems to be one of the most delicate trembling by the slightest wind is one that can achieve unmet longlivelity. 80 000 years – that sounds amazing. And has formed one of the largest organisms on Earth. I would truly like to visit that forest. To discover this read this link
- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.