- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.
Monthly Archives: August 2011
I find this amazing. Targeting patient immunesystem against his own leukemia and … it really works. New publication in NEJM Advertisements
As this is mostly professional blog there are some announcements to be made: In Warsaw: 1. We are starting long awaited (by me) study for pain reduction in bone marrow biopsy. The first part of the project is analytic but … Continue reading
I am very fascinated by this. One of my most liked trees that seems to be one of the most delicate trembling by the slightest wind is one that can achieve unmet longlivelity. 80 000 years – that sounds amazing. … Continue reading
I found his recent essay very interesting. You can read it here