- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
Monthly Archives: June 2011
I met George Goss two weeks ago. He made his disease history public on his blog. He was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis some time ago and underwent HSCT in Heidelberg University last year. The treatment seems to be successful in … Continue reading
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/743673?src=mpnews&spon=7 http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/06/06/a-doctor-who-must-navigate-a-contentious-divide/?hpw There are slowly appearing the notions that using cell phones might not be safe. There is a change in brain metabolism in response to the phone on the parts of brain close to the phone. There is no … Continue reading