- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.
Monthly Archives: June 2011
I met George Goss two weeks ago. He made his disease history public on his blog. He was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis some time ago and underwent HSCT in Heidelberg University last year. The treatment seems to be successful in … Continue reading
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/743673?src=mpnews&spon=7 http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/06/06/a-doctor-who-must-navigate-a-contentious-divide/?hpw There are slowly appearing the notions that using cell phones might not be safe. There is a change in brain metabolism in response to the phone on the parts of brain close to the phone. There is no … Continue reading