- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.
Monthly Archives: February 2011
– sequencing of patient genome allows for discovery of a disease and allows the effective treatment. I am trully amazed and you will be as well when you read this story. Part 1. Part 2. Part 3. To put … Continue reading
This study published in NEJM shows that palliative care in metastatic lung cancer impoves life quality and… improves survival. full text
Atul Gawande mentions this talk in his book “Better”. Donald Berwick made this talk in 1999 talking about the solutions to the american medical system. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00aa6xcOXf4 We are not aware as doctors of most of those things. My patients … Continue reading
I do not wear white coat. I prefer my scrubs, which I often change. It seems that actually it is a wise thing to do. http://haicontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/07/its-time-to-hang-up-white-coat.html http://haicontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/magical-thinking.html http://www.apic.org//AM/Template.cfm?Section=Home1