- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Because the nature of my work this question quite often resonates in me. Monica has sent me a great article from The New Yorker. “Letting go” by Atul Gawande. It does leave me with many questions – how I am … Continue reading
I recently found this article. It was written back in 2004 but still contains many true ideas and points of view considering the cancer.