- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
The good things I did this year – with no particular order. 1. Creating Web Page that can be of use to others. 2. Walking the Camino de Santiago for the second time without preparation and with injury. Helping some … Continue reading
Giovanni Maio talk about Destiny and Medicine. (German) To listen: link To read: link
This years semester started with me walking to Santiago. Just 5 days before the semester started I walked together with Christopher a 68 year old priest from England and had wonderful conversation on the way. I remember him saying “I … Continue reading
Marcin has sent me an interesting web site for patients after stem cell transplanation. Site is provided by National Marrow Donor Program. http://www.marrow.org/PATIENT/index.html