http://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa1004383 a recent study shows that the results of transplants are getting better. I am tempted to perform similar study at our center – I think the improvement might be even higher in the last 3 years in our ward than in this study.
- Patient Problem Based Learning – new approach to medical classes
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in Multiple Sclerosis – effective 1st, 2nd and 3rd line treatment
- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.