http://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa1004383 a recent study shows that the results of transplants are getting better. I am tempted to perform similar study at our center – I think the improvement might be even higher in the last 3 years in our ward than in this study.
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
- Patient Problem Based Learning – new approach to medical classes