New Academic Year has started. I am already after two great weeks of teaching. It did not go as smoothly as I would like to but I do feel amazed how much I can learn from my students. There are some great ideas that I will implement in our teaching program. I find this amazing that we would encounter every possible aspect of patient doctor relationships that I spoke of in this short class. I will write more on that topic after I look through the evaluation of our classes.
- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients