New Academic Year has started. I am already after two great weeks of teaching. It did not go as smoothly as I would like to but I do feel amazed how much I can learn from my students. There are some great ideas that I will implement in our teaching program. I find this amazing that we would encounter every possible aspect of patient doctor relationships that I spoke of in this short class. I will write more on that topic after I look through the evaluation of our classes.
- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Lecture – Stem cells in neurology
- “Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.