- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I have been talking with our psychologist Ola about the food that our patients get. This was the major compliant that our patients had last year. I decided to take a stand and hopefully make a change. I plan to … Continue reading
I really enjoy going through this web page that lists some physical exams. It is great to learn. http://stanford25.wordpress.com/
As sometimes there are people who believe that alternative medicine can cure cancer… … when it can it starts to be conventional. Please read this. Excellent blog that gives excellent perspective on quackery. Respectful Insolence
http://www.stanfordalumni.org/news/magazine/2009/janfeb/features/verghese.html There are physicians like that. Thank you Monika for all of the great articles you send me:-) I also added a link to a NVC in english.
I added a link to a book by Dan Millman. link My beloved quotation: “There are no ordinary moments”
There is a free article in one of the recent Blood issues. You can download it here. I cannot write well on the subject yet. I hope I will in future.
“The Nonviolent Communication (NVC) is a way of speaking that facilitates the flow of communication needed to exchange information and resolve differences peacefully. It helps us identify our shared needs, encourages us to use language that increases goodwill, and avoid … Continue reading
Simplified view of coagulation scheme and the tests of coagulation