I work each day to put all links that I talk about in my seminars for students. I am thinking about publishing a “Guide to painless or almost painless bone marrow biopsy” – this would be a great thing for many doctors – maybe not mind blowing but for sure attitude changing.
- Patient Problem Based Learning – new approach to medical classes
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in Multiple Sclerosis – effective 1st, 2nd and 3rd line treatment
- Cord Blood News – Trochę nowości o krwi pępowinowej
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Product for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Calcium blockers improve effect of chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.