I work each day to put all links that I talk about in my seminars for students. I am thinking about publishing a “Guide to painless or almost painless bone marrow biopsy” – this would be a great thing for many doctors – maybe not mind blowing but for sure attitude changing.
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients
- Patient Problem Based Learning – new approach to medical classes