This is the first post. I start this blog for the people I work with – my patients, my students and my colleagues. I decided to use this as a tool in providing them with information that could better guide them through the treatment, studies and work with me. I hope you will find it useful.
- AHSCT is a standard of care of RRMS
- Wykłady na kursie specjalizacyjnym – transplantologia
- AHSCT is better choice than DMDs in MS as a treatment of cases progressing after first line treatment – multicenter randomised trial.
- CPX-351 (Vyxeos) – new drug that improves treatment in older patients with secondary AML
- Complementary Medicine (alternative medicine) not so good for cancer patients